Join our online celebration to honor our planet and support the Eco-School Network! Your presence will empower student and parent changemakers who are inspiring hope and propelling our region toward a better future. (This event, our major fundraiser for the year, was originally scheduled as an Earth Day dinner in April. It is now being offered online for free, in the safety of your own home, due to the pandemic).
Friday, June 5, 7:00 – 7:40
- Livestream outdoor broadcast from Sauvie Island
- Guest speaker, Kim Stafford, Oregon’s Poet Laureate
- Student voices of hope and empowerment
- Message from Co-Founder, Jeanne Roy
- Executive Director’s impact update
- Paddle raise
We’re grateful to our sponsors!
- Providence Health and Services
- KPFF Consulting Engineers
- McGee Wealth Management
- Norbert and Christine Leupold
- Brew Dr. Kombucha
- NW Natural