This year, we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. As our primary fundraiser, this is an evening to honor our planet, connect with others, and support the Eco-School Network. Your presence empowers student and parent changemakers who are inspiring hope and propelling our region toward a better future.
Rescheduled to Friday, June 5, 6:00 – 8:30
(Originally scheduled for April 17, postponed due to Corona virus)
The University Club
1225 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
- Guest speaker, Kim Stafford, Oregon’s Poet Laureate
- Executive Director’s impact update
- Student voices of hope and empowerment
- Live music and student art
Cocktail reception and plated dinner, including wine and dessert.
Ticket refunds will be offered if the event needs to be cancelled.
We are excited to share this special evening with you. Please purchase your ticket through Brown Paper Tickets by clicking the button above.
We’re grateful to our sponsors!
- Providence Health and Services
- KPFF Consulting Engineers
- McGee Wealth Management
- Norbert and Christine Leupold